Saturday, November 1, 2008
Welcome!
Since I won't have a lot of options (or time) to contact people, I've started this blog to keep in touch with anyone who is interested in my trip. I'll try to post pictures and updates as frequently as possible. Hopefully through this blog, readers can share in some of the amazing experiences I'll have in the Holy Land. You are all wonderful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm soo excited for you! I asked Trevon where he wanted to go on his world trip when he was 10 and he said, "Where Shamara is going!"
Hey Shamra!!! I am glad you are starting a blog because I want to see all these Jerusalem pictures!!! And plus you can be just one click away from lydia updates and pictures when she is born!!! We are going to miss you soooo much you are such an amazing friend!
And so the voyage of Shamra the Brave began. It was time for her to journey to the Holy Land, and fulfill her destiny. What wonders would await her there? What would this journey bring? Stay tuned for the epic tale of SHAMRA IN THE HOLY LAND.
Good luck Shamra, hope it's amazing!
-Chris
Thank you so much for sending me the link to your Blog. I am so amazed at what you are doing!! I love you so much . . .
Tanya Longaker
We are anxious to hear from you.
We love you. Love, Dad. and Mom
Hi Shamra,
How are you doing? What's the best part been so far? We hope you have a lot of fun there.
From,
Cooper and Travis
Post a Comment