"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."
(Talmud: Kiddushin 49b)
Saturday, April 4, 2009
I'm Back (in purple and black, currently)
I'm back from Galilee, everyone. And there is more blogging to come. But probably not much--just a heads up. We have a lot going on the next couple weeks, and then it will be home for me. Sooo....shalom for now!
not JUST black huh? I bet Galilee was amazing! Have you registered for fall classes yet? I got Huntsman for NT! Hope these last few weeks are amazing! See you soon!...
I agree with Samantha!! Girl you are in such an amazing place and you don't tell us anything!!! By the way, when will you be landing here in utah. Tell us when your coming home. Love ya
3 comments:
not JUST black huh? I bet Galilee was amazing! Have you registered for fall classes yet? I got Huntsman for NT! Hope these last few weeks are amazing! See you soon!...
You win the worst blogger of the year award.
I agree with Samantha!! Girl you are in such an amazing place and you don't tell us anything!!! By the way, when will you be landing here in utah. Tell us when your coming home. Love ya
Post a Comment