Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inauguration Day
Being over in Israel is wonderful, but I definitely have an appreciation for my life back in the States. So this blog entry is just a brief expression of gratitude for all I have in my life, for nice bathrooms and clean water, to say the least. I look forward to this new time in our nation's history, under new leadership. I have great hopes for President Obama, and his contributions to our nation and to the world. Shalom to you all, and I truly mean that-- peace to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This has nothing to do with your comment (which was benissimo by the way), but how do I contact you? I've sent you messages on facebook but you haven't returned them, and you don't have an email address posted anywhere. How can I send you non-public information???
Your dad said you were in Egypt. Are you back now? How'd it go? You are still well and didn't eat anything that disagreed with you (Like an Egyptian ;) )did you? Write more. Love ya, Aunt Sharon.
Schandy!
I am so excited to hear about all of your endeavors. Today I woke up and ate some granola (with Kiwi in it - yumm!), then I read all of your blogs! Tell me more about the Dome of the Rock. Why couldn't you go in? Didn't it used to be a Jewish temple before it became a mosque? Anyway - I miss you a lot.
I am so happy you are having a great time - and the whole toilet thing . . . well, here at school ours are usually covered in vomit.
You are aweschome! Love, Krystal
Shamra!!! I miss you you need to look at my blog!! lydia was born jan 24th and there are pictures of her!! (she looks just like tyler hehe)
Amen to that, it already looks like he's making some changes. you just get the most you can out of this and all your experiences so you can make a big difference too.
Here's lookin at you! Glad things are still going amazing!
- Kayla
p.s. from sharky: yay tham-bam!
I didn't know about this whole commenting thing, so watch out, 'cause now I do! Awesome sentiment for the day. I recorded the whole inauguration on my TV and I'll save it, so when you visit me, we can watch it! Along with the Office, of course, and a couple other gems I'm saving for ya. And get ready, because you are going to have to put some sort of presentation together about everything- every place you've gone to, the history, everything. And you must assume I know nothing. You are speaking to a 5 year old. Then you can explain surplus to me and I might start a lemonade stand. :)
Post a Comment