Okay, let me first say, in this series of blogs to come about Jordan, this was by far the best trip I've taken since I've been here in Israel. I absolutely LOVED everything in Jordan. So my blogging will be hopefully be much, much better than Egypt. I will have some more specific blogs very soon. Love you all!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
I'm Back!!
Okay, let me first say, in this series of blogs to come about Jordan, this was by far the best trip I've taken since I've been here in Israel. I absolutely LOVED everything in Jordan. So my blogging will be hopefully be much, much better than Egypt. I will have some more specific blogs very soon. Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You are beautiful. Thank you for everything you are. I really love you Shamra - plus you eat my entire pantry with me!
Yay! I'm glad you had a good time. I can't wait to hear about it. I know you've been there for 2 months, but it's still amazing to me, and hard to get used to. I love dropping the line casually in conversation, "Oh yeah, my friend is in Israel and left for Jordan for a few days. Ho Hum..." It makes me feel good about myself. Ok that doesn't happen that often, but still. Talk to you soon!
Love,
Sam
Allright Shamra, your back. And you have had 4 days to give us these "more specific blogs". This is what happens to those of us who regularly check your blog...we are left adrift for who knows how long, wondering when "more specific blogs" will chance our way...anyway, I'm glad you liked Jordan.
Dumb quote of the day: Hanna's response to this comment- "So, wait, is she back in Salt Lake City? Oh, wait, no, I mean Provo!"
Yeah, she thinks you are in Utah right now.
Ok, I agree with Layna. I was just doing my hourly check of your blog, only to be met again with the same old boring title, "I'm Back!" Yeah, so what... we know that. A little more info would be appreciated. Now if you'll excuse me, there is a piece of Raspberry Cheese pie calling my name. Get bloggin, Smiley!
Post a Comment