"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem." (Talmud: Kiddushin 49b)
That is an awesome picture with the umbrella.
"End of story?" It's just the beginning my friend. I have a huge nut addiction. Whoa.
What kind of nuts, specifically? That is an interesting obsession!
LOVE NUTS!!
Hahahahahahaha this made me laugh when I read it! Oh, oh, I think I actually see some nuts in the picture - two big ones, one wearing orange and the other dark blue...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is an awesome picture with the umbrella.
"End of story?" It's just the beginning my friend. I have a huge nut addiction. Whoa.
What kind of nuts, specifically? That is an interesting obsession!
LOVE NUTS!!
Hahahahahahaha this made me laugh when I read it! Oh, oh, I think I actually see some nuts in the picture - two big ones, one wearing orange and the other dark blue...
Post a Comment