The last couple weeks have gone by really fast. We got to visit Jericho, which is called “the oldest city on earth” because of a mud-brick structure that is almost 8,000 years old. This is where the Biblical story of Joshua occurred, when he marched around the city, and his horn calls caused the city walls to crumble. Some pics:

2 comments:
I know everything will be alright, my times coming but it's not tonight, so let's keep going till the morning light, if it's free I'll take it... I know everything will come back 'round, 5 white horses on an ocean of sound, this will all come crashin' down, like the Walls of Jericho!
How often do I have an excuse to quote an ALO song these days? Not very!
Awesome pictures!
Woooww, can you just hear the trumpets blowing? It must have been amazing to stand in a place like that!
Oh and as far as news goes, guess what Layna told me this morning?? Mom and Dad are in HAWAII!!! They decided YESTERDAY. Our parents are going crazy, I'm just saying that...
Post a Comment