
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. This is a great opportunity to let everyone in my life know how much I appreciate and love them. I am so grateful for you all! I think Valentine's Day is also a good time to reflect on how much love can make a difference in a world of war and hatred. Tolerance and love have healing power, so take advantage of it, and love your family, friends, neighbors, and all your fellow human beings. I hope you all have a wonderful day, full of love! Shalom!
2 comments:
Happy V-Day to you Shamra!
I love the peas and carrots picture- that is so cute!
You say beautiful things, Sandy.
Here is another line to Buddha that made me think of what you said:
"When prophets say they've heard, the one and only word, and every word is different, God becomes an argument, and we are left to choose a side or to refuse, the whole thing in its humanness or learn from each with tolerance, alright alright alright, I love you and Buddha too, alright..."
I wish you could get videos there- there are some great Mason performances I wish you could see.
Anyway, happy V-day, hope you get to eat some chocolate, and I'll talk to you soon!
Love,
Sam
Hey- you have to start somewhere with the blogging! I think you're doing great and every post you do just gets better and better! I hope you had a wonderful Valentines day too! (Stef's mom)
Post a Comment