These are my roommates, Carly, Chelsea and Lauren, on our first Sunday here.
Chelsea and me, very happy about dinner in Egypt.
Carly, Chelsea and Lauren
Me eating at the Oasis, our cafeteria. The food is great!

And this is what I get to wake up to every morning! :)
So as you all have probably figured out, I'm not the best blogger. I'm also not the best at taking pictures. But for now, this is all I have to offer—I’m trying to improve! I'm having a wonderful time, and I can't wait to share my pictures and experiences with you all when I get back!
2 comments:
Yay for story time when you get back!! Also, you both look very happy about dinner in Egypt, and Chelsea looks like she's about to shove that spoon in ur ear...
That food looks sooooooo good! I don't know what it is- the rolls, that pita looking bread, the cucumber salad (not as good as beet salad) the clear, cold water. Yummy! My mouth is watering. And of course, lovely Sandy and her bib. It just doesn't get better. Glad to know the food is good. If it wasn't, then what would be the point?
Love,
Sam
Post a Comment