Friday, March 13, 2009
Blog Soon to be Private
Okay everyone. I'm going to privatize my blog. There was a not good incident a few days ago with someone who was contacted through the sort of information I've been posting. SO-- I NEED EVERYONE'S EMAIL ADDRESS. Just put it as a comment on this blog, and I will add you to the list. This will be happening soon...so comment soon! Also, check out my blogs below this. I've done a lot of posting today...they're good posts, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
thorntonsrg@yahoo.com--- Don't leave me out! I want to know about the not-so-good incident.
We are Christopher Thelin's grandparents and are really snjoying your trip! Please include us on your list.
Max & Elaine Follmer
max-elaine@comcast.net
this kinda scares me even though I don't know the not-so-good- incident because my blog isn't private and I'm putting all these pictures of Lydia all over it... I'm going to make mine private now too lol.. anyway the email for this blog is blondeswimmer127@gmail.com
chelsea315@hotmail.com
Shammie Lambie you know I love your blog oodles and oodles. Good job posting Roomie. You are just on top of the blogging world.
Hey this is Melody, if you didn't know (haha...) bobbob142003@yahoo.com
erp589@gmail.com
I love hearing about your adventures!
P.S. - I went back to work at our favorite cafeteria, and the other day I was using tongs and I thought of Lobster Woman. Good times my friend :)
elenavee@yahoo.com , What was the incident?? Oh and gina's is gina.shelley@yahoo.com
kla.ann.s@gmail.com
Yes klann...
deeony@gmail.com
laychipss@gmail.com
I would be desolate without Shamra's blog!!
HEY! So this is why I can't contact you! I had no idea you were in Jerusalem! Miss you girl!!
Hey Shamra! I haven't been on in awhile, but I hope I'm not too late!
thelingroovy@comcast.net
Love you from all of the Thelins!
Hey, Shamra, Saw your dad yesterday. He has a project planned for me and your Aunt Clara. It is going to be WAY much fun. So how are things? I will email you soon. No Macie for you. She is undergoing a major overhaul. Tell you about it later. Love, Aunt Sharon.
kyrie.dangerfield@gmail.com ... I miss you and you totally have friends!
Post a Comment