





Sorry I haven't posted more details!! Tomorrow is Shabbot, and I will have lots of time to update. For now, here are more pictures (start from the bottom)! 1) A statue of Ramses in Luxor 2) and 3)Temple of Ramses 4) a boat on the Nile 5)Karnak 6) the Mohammad Ali mosque.
3 comments:
The sky is so beautiful in all of these pictures- amazing, clear blue! Almost beautiful as Sandy, the hot chick in the pictures... (which I don't even understand what that means, because hot is a temperature ---Angela). It's so weird to see you in these pictures- not weird, but it's almost like it's photoshopped. The fact that your standing next to these ancient landmarks, thousands upon thousands of years old, is hard to wrap my head around, I guess. So cool, and I'm so happy every day that you get to have this experience, my fine friend!
Are you wearing a blue fanny pack in that picture? Aweschome!
Yes, it's a fanny pack. It's bright blue, and smells funny.
Post a Comment