Right now I am watching Little Women with Chelsea, and the movie reminded me of my sisters, and how much I miss them. At one part of the movie, Amy asks her older sister if she loves a boy more than her, and Jo replies: "Don't be silly! I could never love anyone more than I love my sisters!" So this is a blog for my sisters, who I love...and Aaron, too, since I would feel bad cropping him out of the photo, and it's the only one I have.

Yeah, we're an odd bunch.
3 comments:
Lol, I think this picture is a very adequate representation of our family. Good to hear someone 'ppreciates me, I miss you! I look forward to seeing you again when you get back!
'nother movie quote: "It's about time you got your nose out of those books and paid attention to more important things...like me"
Shamra,
I'm not your sister, but that's ok, I'll still comment on the sisters blog. Just to let you know, I check your blog daily. Ok, hourly. So you have nothing to worry about. There will always be someone reading your blog, even if that person can't seem to find the motivation to comment.
Love,
Sam
Of course I read your blog. It is a lot more interesting than anything that happens here. Therefore, I am constantly perusing it. And I am not sure how I feel about that picture being available for viewing...anyway, of course sisters are the best, they are friends you can yell at and order around.
Post a Comment